Term & Conditions Edutour:
This is to inform that, Before proceeding/transferring your payment to Edutour you have check the bank account given by our Employee is same as mention below:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BANK NAME: HDFC BANK
FIRM / COMPANY NAME: EDUTOUR
BANK A/C NUMBER : 50200016815090
BRANCH IFSC: HDFC0001844
This is Client responsibility to transfer their amount in only EDUTOUR Bank current account as mention above.
IMPORTANT NOTE / T&C:
• All Booking Vouchers are only valid if the voucher/s are signed and stamped by KAUSHALENDRA KUMAR | DIRECTOR | EDUTOUR.
• For verify booking Vouchers: Client/s can also verify his / her booking vouchers by call on working hours 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday) +91 969 4020 905 or Email: [email protected]
• GST / TCS will be applicable on all payment made on behalf of EDUTOUR and transferred in Edutour bank current account as mention above.
• Client can also ask for his / her GST invoice from Company / Firm any time by call or by Email in between office working hours 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
• If in case any person / Employee / Company representative sends his / her personal bank account and ask to transfer payment in his her personal bank account / UPI, then kindly update to EDUTOUR Director / Owner :KAUSHALENDRA KUMAR by CALL: +91 969 4020 905 / Email: [email protected] so that will take legal action on that person / Employee / Company representative, if Client is not updating to company / firm director and both person are dealing personally then client is only responsible for hir or her amount.
• If we EDUTOUR found that any client/s transfer any amount to EDUTOUR employee/s personal bank account / personal UPI instead of EDUTOUR BANK CUTTENT ACCOUNT, Then EDUTOUR is not responsible for any single payment and Edutour is not liable for provide confirmation of that amount and only client and That employee (he or she) is responsible for that amount and that deal will be called as fraud with EDUTOUR and EDUTOUR is have right to take all legal action on both (Client & Employee) as they both are cheating to EDUTOUR.
• Any breach of contract shall be processed by the Law in the courts at Jaipur.
If client is agree on given condition then only deal with EDUOTUR. (This is all for your safety and transparency between client and company)
Thanks & Regards,
Kaushalendra Kumar | Director | Edutour®
Email: [email protected] | Website: www.edutour.org.in
Contact No: +91-969 402 0905 | +91-916 604 5333 | 0141-3164446